03 May 2011

goodbye, my little girl

littleone



17 CommentsChronological   Reverse   Threaded

johnquixote wrote on May 3, '11
I'm truly sorry Kerry...I've always had cats and loved every single one of them. ((hugs))

funkgrass wrote on May 3, '11
Aw, I'm so sorry.

margypsie wrote on May 3, '11
So many ~hugs~

mariannethelibrarian wrote on May 3, '11
so sorry...so sweet.

locat2007 wrote on May 3, '11
Hugs! So sorry! :-(

madludwigv wrote on May 3, '11
((hugs)) i have no words

julieandsteve wrote on May 3, '11
~hugs~

mitchylr wrote on May 4, '11
Awww, I'm so sorry.

pdxsean wrote on May 4, '11
I'm so sorry to read this Kerry. This has to be a very sad day for you, my thoughts are with all your family.

snoopy842f wrote on May 4, '11
very sorry..horrible when you lose a pet :(

rivergirl3 wrote on May 4, '11
So sorry to hear that Kerry. My heart goes out to all of you. **Hugs**

qtmeliss wrote on May 4, '11
Hugs

utroukx1 wrote on May 4, '11
thanks, everyone.

delectablepet wrote on May 4, '11
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know that this can be devastating and you are all in my prayers. (((((hugs))))

utroukx1 wrote on May 4, '11
thanks, pet. *hugs*

teilzeitbohemian wrote on May 9, '11
I am very sorry, Kerry. Cats are the better "humans". I hope she didn't suffer.

utroukx1 wrote on May 9, '11
i don't think so, it was so quick.

No comments: