17 August 2012

Date night at sonic

And our romantic view.


6 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Date night rocks! The view ... not so much. Maybe some gazing into each others' eyes . . . . ;)

Unknown said...

Hey, I'll take sonic tots for date night any day!

Pet said...

I found you. I even figured out how to use this little box thing to leave a comment.

And I just blew cayenne pepper into my sinuses again.

I'm on a roll.

kerry said...

i have to admit that i much preferred driving 40-45 minutes away to go to sonic before they opened one close to our house. the view at the old one was of trees.

Rivergirl said...

I miss Sonic. Tater tots and limeade never made it up here....

kerry said...

I've never actually had their tater tots. We had fries and onion rings. Guess we'll have to try the tater tots next time...