Sheesh, I'm not "Anonymous," I'm Fuzzy, I even clicked the Fuzzy Slippers google thingy . . . trying again (not that you wouldn't know that was me, but still)
Okay, this is freaking me out. I just typed a comment, and it posted as "Anonymous," so then I posted that other note, and now that "Anonymous" post is gone.
I really hate google.
Anyway, I basically said that I love your photos (all of them, not just this one), and that I'm inspired now to look up how to use my macro setting (I've forgotten because it's been so long since I used it).
I dunno, it may have sounded better the first time. Ugh.
Technology is both frightening and also annoying sometimes.
I've pretty much abandoned my fancy-schmancy camera, too, and use my phone for all photo taking. It has a macro setting, for all that's worth, and then I like to run it through instagram to help with exposure issues, so I don't know that my photography skills are all that impressive.
4 comments:
Sheesh, I'm not "Anonymous," I'm Fuzzy, I even clicked the Fuzzy Slippers google thingy . . . trying again (not that you wouldn't know that was me, but still)
Okay, this is freaking me out. I just typed a comment, and it posted as "Anonymous," so then I posted that other note, and now that "Anonymous" post is gone.
I really hate google.
Anyway, I basically said that I love your photos (all of them, not just this one), and that I'm inspired now to look up how to use my macro setting (I've forgotten because it's been so long since I used it).
I dunno, it may have sounded better the first time. Ugh.
Technology is both frightening and also annoying sometimes.
I've pretty much abandoned my fancy-schmancy camera, too, and use my phone for all photo taking. It has a macro setting, for all that's worth, and then I like to run it through instagram to help with exposure issues, so I don't know that my photography skills are all that impressive.
But thanks, because I need to learn how to take a compliment.
Post a Comment